Paymerang is looking for an Office Coordinator to join our growing team in July 2019! This role is an integral part in ensuring that our internal office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting business activities. The ideal candidate for this position is an organized, positive, detail-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. If you are a deadline-driven professional with a strong work ethic and a background in office administration, we want to hear from you!
This position reports to the HR Director.
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Act as a culture champion and facilitate employee events
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed
- Serve as point of contact for all office vendors
- Notify and remind all parties of upcoming events, lunches, meetings etc.
- Assist in travel arrangements
- Suggest changes to office task workflow to improve efficiency
- Clean and tidy public office spaces
- Frequently check office/kitchen supply stock; reorder supplies when needed
- Track orders and maintain vendor relationships
- Attend company meetings and take notes, keep minutes, as necessary
- Report any updates or pertinent issues that need addressing to management
- Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures in partnership with HR
- Schedule onboarding activities for new hires
- Answer phones and route calls to appropriate persons
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and packages
- Maintain company calendars
- Set appointments, meetings, and conference calls as necessary
- Reserve conference spaces for meetings
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associate’s degree in office administration, management or related field preferred
- 2+ years working in office admin or hospitality management preferred
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Experience using office machinery (fax, printer, copier, phone systems etc.)
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
- Bias towards action and delivering solutions with a client focus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Outstanding communicator both verbally and written
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with logistics and event planning a plus
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills a plus
All offers for employment with Paymerang, LLC. are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Paymerang, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Disclaimer:
Paymerang provides electronic payment solutions for clients around the country in education, healthcare, media, manufacturing, services and beyond. Paymerang processes over $1.5 billion in payments annually to a network of over 50,000 suppliers from coast to coast, with 75% receiving electronic payments over traditional checks.
Like a boomerang, Paymerang is all about reciprocal actions. You pay out money, and money comes back to you.
To learn more about Paymerang, visit paymerang.com.
We Have Great Benefits!
*up to 15 days PTO + 10 paid holidays
*Health insurance: we pay 100% of employee medical and dental premiums
* 401(k) plan with a 6% non-elective contribution: You get the money no matter what!
*Maternity and paternity leave: because both moms and dads are parents
*Life Balance: We know how to work hard and play hard
Paymerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.