Sales Development Representative
Paymerang is seeking strong SDRs in our Richmond, VA HQ office in Q4 of 2019 to help fuel our incredible growth!
What We Do
Paymerang helps companies pay their vendors electronically, enabling them to be more efficient and secure while earning them valuable rebates. Through its revolutionary simplicity, award-winning technology, and ease of implementation, Paymerang is able to get new clients up and running within 30 days with a full scale ePayables program, allowing them to turn accounts payable into a profit center.
Who We Are:
Paymerang’s team lives by the values of ethics, passion and positivity, simplicity, teamwork and customer focus. We are proud of our dedicated employees and enduring company culture that allows us to deliver world-class service to our enthusiastic customers. With an industry-leading net promoter score, compelling value proposition and rapidly expanding industry, we are poised for growth ahead.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their VP counterparts. This role manages the outbound campaigns of their sales pod, identifies critical decision makers, and generates interest in the Paymerang solution. The SDR will serve as an ambassador for Paymerang and will need to articulate and champion the Paymerang value proposition.
What You’ll Do:
We are creating a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages the very best talent. To do this, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR).
You will partner with your VP of Business Development to build your sales acumen, refine your abilities, and capitalize on your competitive spirit while crushing your metrics along the way.
- Become an authority at using lead generation tools to discover contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social selling outreach using set cadences to connect with new prospects.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak intelligently with decisions makers such as VPs. Controllers, Accounting Managers, Directors of Finance and CFOs.
- Expertly build interest and opportunities with new prospects
- Oversee consultations on VP’s calendar and log activities in SalesForce CRM
- Exceed quota qualified consultations
Our Vision Of You
You embody our core values. We are hungry for results, we are honest, we take ownership, we support our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion.
- You can think on your feet in a conversation and answer questions with ease.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You have a positive and collaborative attitude
- You have a strong passion for sales and sales processes.
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates. Team Spirit and collaboration are vital to our success in our space.
- You are highly organized and competitive
- You feel confident using programs like SalesForce and LinkedIn. If you haven’t used them, that’s ok! You have had to learn new programs before and have a knack for picking them up quickly.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Incredible growth potential
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for full-time employees
- 15 Days of PTO (& 10 Paid Holidays)
- 401k retirement plan -- with a 6% non-elective match, so you get the money no matter what!
- Maternity and Paternity Leave: because both moms and dads are parents.
- Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Plus, daily catered breakfast and snacks to keep you fueled up throughout the day