Director of Application Development
Paymerang is growing! As our IT team expands, we are looking for a Director of Application Development to join us by the end of 2019. The right candidate will value passion, agility, and teamwork to drive development operations. This role will oversee the operations and organizational design of one of the Development teams, including mentoring, training, and development as appropriate to achieve the department’s goals and objectives.
Guiding system architecture, ensuring project ownership and team leadership; your teams will design, develop, test, debug and implement operating systems components, software tools, and utilities; as well as determine systems software design requirements in addition to ensuring that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Responsible for the structure, implementation, build, integration and quality assurance of Paymerang products
- Day-to-day management of development team and development projects
- Provide mentorship, identify training needs, coach and support as appropriate
- Work with HR to identify, hire and onboard top industry talent
- Direct IT team workstreams
- Lead IT personnel on projects
- Successfully implement software development projects to specification and within scheduled timelines and budget parameters. Ensure proper software development practices are followed and provide guidance and/or assistance when necessary
- Create and maintain clean, efficient code
- Develop and enhance software design and architecture
- Ensure PCI compliance in architecture and code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and partners to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Cloud experience using Serverless & AWS services technologies (DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, RDS, Cloudwatch, SQS, API Gateway)
- Single Page Apps
- Web API
- SQL, TSQL
- .Net, C#
- Security mindset
- Experience leading teams and project managing work
- Web Component experience such as LitElment / Polymer
- GraphQL Experience such as AWS AppSync
- Application architecture and design patterns
- DevSecOps & CI/CD
- Familiarity with PCI-DSS Security Practices
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Incredible growth potential
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for full-time employees
- Up to 20 Days of PTO (& 10 Paid Holidays)
- 401k retirement plan -- with a 6% non-elective match, so you get the money no matter what!
- Maternity and Paternity Leave: because both moms and dads are parents.
- Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Plus, daily catered breakfast and snacks to keep you fueled up throughout the day
All offers for employment with Paymerang, LLC. are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Paymerang, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.