Client Account Manager
As a Client Account Manager, you are the face of Paymerang to our clients. The Client Account Manager is responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with our clients, ensuring their accounts are optimized, and that they are fully utilizing our program. This position reports to the Client Relationship Manager.
- Strengthen the relationship with each client, making them feel they are looked after and appreciated
- Analyze and assist the client in fully utilizing our program to yield maximum benefits
- Meet with clients annually to review their account performance, providing full analysis of the previous years’ utility and benefits
- Provide all program training to new client users
- Communicate with client on any issues that may arise throughout the year
- Document any concerns raised by clients and assist in providing resolution
- Liaise between our operations team and our clients as needed
- Manage enrollment projects for clients as needed
- Provide support to the implementation team as needed
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent sense of time management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Strong teamwork capability
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- 1-2 years working in client facing role
- Experience with executive level support
All offers for employment with Paymerang, LLC. are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Paymerang, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Paymerang provides electronic payment solutions for clients around the country in education, healthcare, media, manufacturing, services and beyond. Paymerang processes over $1.5 billion in payments annually to a network of over 50,000 suppliers from coast to coast, with 75% receiving electronic payments over traditional checks.
Like a boomerang, Paymerang is all about reciprocal actions. You pay out money, and money comes back to you.
To learn more about Paymerang, visit paymerang.com.
We Have Great Benefits!
*up to 15 days PTO + 10 paid holidays
*Health insurance: we pay 100% of employee medical and dental premiums
* 401(k) plan with a 6% non-elective contribution: You get the money no matter what!
*Maternity and paternity leave: because both moms and dads are parents
*Life Balance: We know how to work hard and play hard
Paymerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.