Senior Software Developer
· Direct IT team workstreams
· Lead IT personnel on projects
· Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
· Create and maintain clean, efficient code
· Develop and enhance software design and architecture
· Ensure PCI compliance in architecture and code
· Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
· Review and debug code
· Perform validation and verification testing
· Collaborate with internal teams and partners to fix and improve products
· Document development phases and monitor systems
· Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years HTML/CSS/js
- 1 year Single Page Apps
- 2-3 years Web API
- 2 years Node.js
- Security mindset and familiarity with PCI-DSS Security Practices
- Experience leading teams and project managing work
- Cloud experience using Serverless & AWS technologies (Lambda, S3, RDS, Cloudwatch, SQS, API Gateway)
- Web Component experience such as LitElment / Polymer
- Application architecture and design patterns
- DevSecOps & CI/CD
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years’ experience with increasing responsibility
Preference will be given to candidates with proven experience in small business environments, software as a service, and security protocols. This role sits in our Richmond, VA headquarters. At this time, Paymerang will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Paymerang provides electronic payment solutions for clients around the country in education, healthcare, media, manufacturing, services and beyond. Paymerang processes over $1.5 billion in payments annually to a network of over 50,000 suppliers from coast to coast, with 75% receiving electronic payments over traditional checks.
Like a boomerang, Paymerang is all about reciprocal actions. You pay out money, and money comes back to you.
To learn more about Paymerang, visit paymerang.com.
We Have Great Benefits!
*up to 20 days PTO + 10 paid holidays
*Health insurance: we pay 100% of employee medical and dental premiums
* 401(k) plan with a 6% non-elective contribution: You get the money no matter what!
*Maternity and paternity leave: because both moms and dads are parents
*Life Balance: We know how to work hard and play hard
Paymerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.