Entry Level Software Developer
Paymerang is growing! We are looking to expand our IT team by the end of 2019. If you feel as though you'd be a fit for our Entry Level Software Developer role, please submit an application!
- Proficient with the basics of HTML and CSS and is comfortable using Chrome or Firefox devtools
- Is very curious to know how things work
- Take complex technical topics and distill them into simple terms so that other team members can understand and learn from you
- Take pride in writing clean, maintainable code
- Can identify a problem, propose a solution and actively pursue the resolution
- Good communication skills
- Team player with a good attitude and affinity for sarcasm
- Desire and ability to thrive in a "start-up culture"
- Web API
- Familiarity with deploying web apps to AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Security mindset and familiarity with PCI-DSS Security Practices
- Experience working in a mixed Windows/*nix development environment
- Flexibility with front end tools
*Please submit Stack Overflow and GitHub profiles with your application if available.
*This is an on-site role. Remote work is currently unavailable. Our team is located in a suburb of Richmond, Virginia. Candidates not already in the Richmond area must be willing to relocate.
*Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Paymerang provides electronic payment solutions for clients around the country in education, healthcare, media, manufacturing, services and beyond. Paymerang processes over $1.5 billion in payments annually to a network of over 50,000 suppliers from coast to coast, with 75% receiving electronic payments over traditional checks.
Like a boomerang, Paymerang is all about reciprocal actions. You pay out money, and money comes back to you. To learn more about Paymerang, visit paymerang.com.
We Have Great Benefits!
*up to 20 days PTO + 10 paid holidays
*Health insurance: we pay 100% of employee medical and dental premiums
* 401(k) plan with a 6% non-elective contribution: You get the money no matter what!
*Maternity and paternity leave: because both moms and dads are parents
*Life Balance: We know how to work hard and play hard
Paymerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.