Digital Marketing Specialist
Paymerang is seeking a Digital Marketing specialist to add to our growing marketing team! The Digital Marketing Specialist is an expert in building and executing targeted, analytically driven digital marketing programs in all channels while also enhancing a company’s digital presence in organic search, leveraging content, and utilizing marketing collateral to increase organic traffic.
In this role, you are responsible for creating ROI-driven advertising strategies in digital spaces to promote Paymerang’s products or services, with a deep focus on analytics. You drive and deliver SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media and retargeting strategies to support the marketing team’s goals. This includes managing campaigns, leading the team to improve organic search results, and driving the paid and organic strategy for social media.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, curious, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Set and execute digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Track results and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to management
- Lead website and landing page development and oversee all customer-facing digital communication channels
- Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, revision and removal
- Coordinate and manage creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases, videos, ads, online marketing campaigns, etc.
- Lead website development and oversee all customer-facing digital communication channels
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and provide recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with digital media trends and competitors’ strategies
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- BS/BA degree preferred (Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics, or Computer Science)
- 1-3+ years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Strong proficiency in social media and adwords marketing
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing preferred
- Experience in marketing to audiences of C-level executives and decision makers preferred
- Search Engine Optimization experience preferred
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, or other media editing software a plus
- Critical thinker and solid problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your work and its impact on company’s success
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Incredible growth potential
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for full-time employees
- Up to 15 Days of PTO (& 10 Paid Holidays)
- 401k retirement plan -- with a 6% non-elective match, so you get the money no matter what!
- Maternity and Paternity Leave: because both moms and dads are parents.
- Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Plus, daily catered breakfast and snacks to keep you fueled up throughout the day
All offers for employment with Paymerang, LLC. are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Paymerang, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.