Payment Processor I
Its a great time to join the exciting growth at Paymerang in our year-end hiring class as a Payment Processor! As a Payment Processor, you will act as a liaison between Paymerang and our client’s vendors. In this role, you will be the understanding voice making payments to a variety of vendors. You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant difference in our clients account payables experience. The successful candidate be responsible for making outbound calls to distribute sensitive payment and remittance information, contacting approximately 65-80 vendors per day to make payments.
- Manage high volume of outgoing calls with quality and in a timely manner
- Follow policies and procedures when speaking with clients and vendors
- Provide sensitive payment information clearly and completely
- Provide first call resolution whenever possible
- Identify and confirm vendor needs, ensuring details are communicated and notated
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with vendors by going the extra mile
- Input accurate payment details and manage reports in our application
- Meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Hours of Operation: M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus
- Communicate effectively with peers, management, and clients
- Exercise good judgment and decision-making skills
- Effective time management
- Attention to detail with strong written and computer skills
- Strong phone contact skills, including active listening
- Proficient in MS Office Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- 2 years of post-high school education, Associate Degree or Military experience
- 2 years of experience in a customer contact environment
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable and Electronic Payments, Sales or Collections experience
All offers for employment with Paymerang, LLC. are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Paymerang, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Paymerang provides electronic payment solutions for clients around the country in education, healthcare, media, manufacturing, services and beyond. Paymerang processes over $1.5 billion in payments annually to a network of over 50,000 suppliers from coast to coast, with 75% receiving electronic payments over traditional checks.
Like a boomerang, Paymerang is all about reciprocal actions. You pay out money, and money comes back to you.
To learn more about Paymerang, visit paymerang.com.
We Have Great Benefits!
*up to 15 days PTO + 10 paid holidays
*Health insurance: we pay 100% of employee medical and dental premiums
* 401(k) plan with a 6% non-elective contribution: You get the money no matter what!
*Maternity and paternity leave: because both moms and dads are parents
*Life Balance: We know how to work hard and play hard
Paymerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.