Its a great time to join the exciting growth at Paymerang in our June hiring class as a Payment Processor! As a Payment Processor, you will act as a liaison between Paymerang and our client’s vendors. In this role, you will be the understanding voice making payments to a variety of vendors. You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant difference in our clients account payables experience. The successful candidate be responsible for making outbound calls to distribute sensitive payment and remittance information, contacting approximately 65-80 vendors per day to make payments.
- Manage high volume of outgoing calls with quality and in a timely manner
- Follow policies and procedures when speaking with clients and vendors
- Provide sensitive payment information clearly and completely
- Provide first call resolution whenever possible
- Identify and confirm vendor needs, ensuring details are communicated and notated
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with vendors by going the extra mile
- Input accurate payment details and manage reports in our application
- Meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Hours of Operation: M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus
- Communicate effectively with peers, management, and clients
- Exercise good judgment and decision-making skills
- Effective time management
- Attention to detail with strong written and computer skills
- Strong phone contact skills, including active listening
- Proficient in MS Office Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- 2 years of post-high school education, Associate Degree or Military experience
- 2 years of experience in a customer contact environment
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable and Electronic Payments, Sales or Collections experience
All offers for employment with Paymerang, LLC. are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Paymerang, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.